What's NEW in V4.0 ? May 1, 2010
What's NEW in V3.2 ? Jun 6, 2008
What's NEW in V3.1 ? Jul 6, 2007
- Converts Delphi codes to .NET 2.0 (for VS2005)
What's NEW in V3.0 ? Jun 30, 2006
What's NEW in V2.4 ? May 4, 2006
- The read/write methods of the property are converted to get/set block of the C# property.
- The TSeekOrigin object is converted to System.IO.SeekOrigin.
- The Succ(x) is converted to x + 1.
- The Pred(x) is converted to x - 1.
- The 'Ansichar' is converted to 'char'.
- The 'Resourcestring' issue is fixed.
- The 'Dispid' issue is fixed.
- The 'Ref' issue is fixed.
- The 'As' issue is fixed.
- The '&' sign issue is fixed. e.g: System.&Array.
- Supports the NamespacePrefix and DefaultNamespace options defined in *.bdsproj file.
What's NEW in V2.3 ?
- The Delphi 2005 and 2006 are supported.
- Supports 'for ... in' statement.
What's NEW in V2.2 ?
- The *.bdsproj file is supported.
- The package file(*.dpk) is supported.
- The Class Helper(Delphi for .NET) syntax is supported.
- The Operator Overload(Delphi for .NET) syntax is supported.
- Fixes many bugs.
What's NEW in V2.1 ?
- Converts the currency type to .NET's decimal
- The accessibility levels are supported
- The 'try ... catch' statement is now fully supported
- The abstract class is supported.
- The Indexed property is supported
What's New in V2.0 ?
- Converts Delphi8 to C#.NET