Upgrade 3.0 to 3.1
- If you want to use the db connection pool, please set the JNDI data source name in your
webserver and change your db connection string to "DSN=JNDI-NAME;UID=UserName;PWD=Password",
For more information, please see db conection pool.
Note: The old connection pool of J-ASP ADODB has been removed. J-ASP ADODB will use
the db connection pool of the webserver directly.
Upgrade 2.x to 3.0
- At first, please backup the <J-ASP>\classes folder of previous version.
- if you have purchased J-ASP, after you installed J-ASP 3.0, please put your license key(jasp.key) in the <J-ASP>\conf\.
- Copy all files that are in the <J-ASP>\classes folder to the <Your WEB Application>\WEB-INF\classes\.
- Remove the <J-ASP>\classes from the WebServer's classpath.