What's new in J-ASP v3.1 ?
- The lowercase variable name issue has been fixed.
- The Copy method of Folder works as expected.
- MySQL's timestamp field issue has been fixed.
- Integrate J-ASP ADODB with the db connection pool of the webservers.
Remove the original connection pool of J-ASP ADODB.
- J-ASP ADODB now supports SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC Service Pack 2.
Doesn't support SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC Service Pack 1.
What's new in version 3.0 ?
- Provides Conversion GUI.
- Supports '#include virtual=filename'.
- Generates the migration report.
- Fixes many bugs.
What's new in version 2.3 ?
J-ASP v2.3 has following new features:
- The generated JSP/Servlet codes are more readable, easier to develop/maintain.
In this version, the content of the included file is not embeded in the JSP file.
- Supports Escape/Unescape functions.
- Supports Connection Pooling.
- Provides asp2servlet command for converting ASP to Servlet.
- Provides J-ASP runtime API docs