What's new in v4.0 ?Oct 23, 2018
What's new in v3.0 ?Jun 20, 2013
- Convert VB code to C# 4.0
- Convert the VARIANT datatype to dynamic of C# 4.0
- Support Optional Arguments
- Support Named Arguments
- Fixes many bugs.
What's new in v2.5 ?Jun 14, 2008
- Supports to convert VB Project Group(.vbg).
- Converts some VB6 functions to C#.NET methods directly:
Asc, AscB, AscW, InStr, InStrB, InStrRev, Join,
Fix, Oct, Hex, DateSerial, Day, Hour, Minute,
Month, Second, Time, Timer, TimeSerial, Year
What's new in v2.4 ?May 16, 2007
- The ParamArray is supported
- The Bold attribute of Font is supported
- Adds nce.adoora namespace in nceADO
- Supports to convert VB code for VS2005
What's new in v2.3 ?Dec 13, 2005
- The issue of User Define Type(UDT) has been fixed
- The issue of API declaration has been fixed
- The default value of String variable is String.Empty
- The 'me' used in Class Module is now fully suppoprted
- Converts Vb.Control to .NET Control
- Converts TabDlg.SSTab to System.Windows.Forms.TabControl
- Supports ButtonMenu property and ButtonMenuClick event of ToolBar button
What's new in v2.2 ?
- The issue of the ByRef parameter has been fixed
- The issues of the Property Set/Let/Get have been fixed
- The Label statement of VB6 is ignored
- The Enum statement is now fully supported
- The issue of the 'picture' property of VB.Image control has been fixed
What's new in v2.1 ?
- An array as a parameter issue has been fixed.
- 'With' statement is now fully supported.
- The subroutine comments are now properly supported.
- The array element issue of the User Define Type has been fixed.
What's new in v2.0 ?
- Converts ADODB to nceADO (optional).
- Supports the default value of the optional parameter.