Convert ASP to Jsp/Servlet
J-ASP enables you to migrate Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP)
applications to the J2EE platform. The ASP application is migrated to a JavaServer Page or Java
Servlet application that run on any Web Servers that support Jsp/Servlet.
Benefits of J-ASP
By migrating ASP applications to Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), J-ASP allows you
to choose the appropriate hardware and operating system to achieve the level of performance,
scalability, and reliability required by Web applications.
J-ASP enables you to:
- Migrate an ASP application to a functionally equivalent JavaServer Page(JSP) application or Java Servlet application.
- Deploy a migrated application to any Web Servers that support JSP/Servlet.
- Deploy a migrated application on a more scalable hardware and software platform.
Bug Fix & Enhancement
- The lowercase variable name issue has been fixed.
- The Copy method of Folder works as expected.
- MySQL's timestamp field issue has been fixed.
Integrate J-ASP ADODB with the db connection pool of the webservers.
Remove the original connection pool of J-ASP ADODB.
- J-ASP ADODB now supports SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC Service Pack 2. Doesn't support SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC Service Pack 1.
- Does not support Third-party ActiveX/Component.
- Does not support Byte class funcitons, such as: LeftB, RightB, ChrB, LenB, AscB etc.
- Does not support GetObject/GetRef/Eval function.
- Does not support ExecuteGlobal/Execute statements.
- Does not support @TRANSACTION and @ENABLESESSIONSTATE.
- Does not support <!--METADATA TYPE=typelib ... -->